Lenovo Premier Support + Accidental Damage Protection + Keep Your Drive + Sealed Battery + International Upg
Extended service agreement - parts and labour - 4 years - on-site - response time: NBD - for (for 3-year carry-in or 3-year pickup and return): ThinkPad P1 (3rd Gen); P15s Gen 2; P17 Gen 1; T14 Gen 2; T14s Gen 2; T15 Gen 2; T15g Gen 1; T15p Gen 1; X1 Carbon Gen 9; X1 Extreme Gen 3; X1 Fold Gen 1; X1 Nano Gen 1; X1 Titanium Yoga Gen 1; X1 Yoga Gen 6; X13 Gen 2; X13 Yoga Gen 1; X13 Yoga Gen 2
100+ in stock
Part number 5PS1D67024
- Log in for price
- ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION FEATURES:
- Predictable budgets
- Significant savings
- Quality assurance
- Comprehensive repairs
- KEEP YOUR DRIVE FEATURES:
- Predictable budgets
- Regulatory compliance and protection
- Data remains secure
- SEALED BATTERY FEATURES:
- Low upfront cost is significantly less than that of a replacement not covered by an extension policy to prevent unexpected repair costs
- Sealed Battery will prevent the hassles and frustrations of system unavailability
- Be assured of an effective and efficient battery replacement with Lenovo-certified technicians
- PREMIER SUPPORT FEATURES:
- Onshore advanced technical support
- Single point of contact for simplified end-to-end case management
- Next business day onsite labor and parts prioritization
- Comprehensive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software and hardware support
- Dedicated Technical Account Managers for proactive relationship and escalation management
- Lenovo Solution Center with automated system error detection and support case creation
With highly mobile users, the unexpected is bound to happen, even to exceptionally engineered PCs. Lenovo's mobile repair data indicates that a significant percentage of users will experience non-warranted damage within the first three years of the PC's life cycle. Accidental Damage Protection offers significant savings relative to uncovered repairs.
Keep your Lenovo drive and data within your custody, improving security and potentially alleviating civil liability risks. Lenovo's Keep Your Drive service lets you dispose of business data on your terms.
Lenovo's selected PCs incorporate a battery specifically designed for ultrathin products. With Sealed Battery service, a low upfront cost provides significant savings relative to a non-covered battery replacement, and saves the hassle and frustration of dealing with unplanned IT expenses.
Has your IT team ever had to spend time troubleshooting day-to-day hardware and software issues, taking their focus off innovative IT projects that drive your business? Lenovo Premier Support provides direct access to skilled and experienced Lenovo technicians offering comprehensive hardware and software support. Expert troubleshooters have the advanced technical knowhow and systems knowledge to quickly provide solutions and advice that will keep your hardware and software operating at optimal efficiency. Plus, a single, consistent point of contact within Lenovo will ensure that your case resolution is professionally managed from start to finish with courteous and consistent communication.
- Extended specifications
- Downloadable files