Toshiba N300 NAS - Hard drive
14 TB - internal - 3.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - 7200 rpm - buffer: 256 MB
15 in stock
Part number HDWG21EUZSVA
- Log in for price
- Supports multi-RAID systems with up to 8 bays
- Designed for 24/7 operation with workloads up to 180 TB/year
- Integrated RV sensors help ensure high reliability against shock and vibrations by detecting and minimizing rotational vibration effects in multi-bay NAS system
- On-board cache algorithm and buffer management optimize cache allocation between read and write cycles for improved real-time drive performance
- Fast data transfer speed provides quick access to essential content
- Ramp loading technology reduces wear to the recording head and media for improved drive reliability
- Error Recovery Control technology minimizes critical downtime for multi-RAID environment by optimizing data error recovery time
- Secured motor shaft at both ends helps reduce system-induced vibrations, stabilizing the platters for improved tracking accuracy and performance during read and write operations
- Adjust seek speed automatically to reduce heat buildup during high temperature operation
Toshiba's N300 3.5-inch NAS internal hard drive is designed to meet the reliability, performance, endurance, and scalability requirements of 24/7 network attached storage application for personal, home office and small business use.
The N300 features rotational vibration (RV) sensors which automatically detect and compensate for transient vibrations to deliver consistent performance in multi-bay storage enclosures. With support for up to 8 drive bays in a multi-RAID NAS design, the N300 is highly scalable to the users' NAS configurations as their data storage needs evolve.
The N300 NAS HDD line of high-reliability drives have a high workload rating of up to 180 TB/year and are optimized for use in NAS environments where large amounts of data need to be efficiently stored and accessed daily.
- Extended specifications
- Downloadable files