- Backlit button controls move slides forward/back, black out screen and activate the red laser pointer
- Comfortable grip with special contours for the hand
- Cursor control joystick lets you use the presenter like a mouse, moving cursor up/down and left/right
- Internal storage for wireless USB receiver so it wont get lost
- Extended 150-foot wireless range to roam the room
- Red laser pointer
Take control of the room - and your computer's cursor - with the Kensington Presenter Expert red laser presenter with cursor control. The wireless presenter is the one you don't have to think about because everything is intuitive. The Kensington Presenter Expert is just that. Now you can focus on wowing your audience rather than focusing on the operation of your presenter. The simple four-button design makes it easy to navigate your Keynote or PowerPoint presentation. And the red laser helps you make your point from across the room. But sometimes pointing just isn't enough. That's where the Presentation Expert's cursor control comes into play. With a simple flick of a switch, you'll toggle between presentation and cursor control modes. The powerful 2.4 Ghz remote resists interference and lets you control Keynote or PowerPoint from up to 150 feet away. The USB receiver stores inside the presenter so you won't have to worry about losing it. Dark rooms can be a challenge for some wireless presenters. But the Kensington Presenter Expert has backlit buttons so you'll always find the correct button. There's also a low battery indicator to eliminate surprises. And the whole thing packs in a handy carrying pouch.